Newall will be exhibiting in Hall 1 at the upcoming IMTES, October 14-17 at the Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia. Newall will be demonstrating its Digital Readout Systems (DRO) and linear encoders along wi...
Metlsaw Systems Inc., Benicia, CA, is a manufacturer of plate, cut off, extrusion, cold and combination saws for industrial metalworking and plastics production applications. Spanning a multitude of...
The DP700 is the latest in Newall's line of a powerful and intuative DROs. The unit is housed in a rugged, ergonomically designed casting. The DRO features all of the essential functions for milling, boring, turning, grinding, and general machining operations.
(click photo to enlarge)
DP700 DRO Data Sheet (pdf)
DRO Data Collection package (pdf)
DP700 Manual (pdf)
- Available in 1, 2 or 3 axes
- Clean, Crisp, Easy to Read, LEDs
- Intuitive Message Window
- Long Life Membrane Keypad
- Solid cast construction
- Safe, Low Voltage Power Supply (UL)
- Panel Mount Version Available
DP700 Features Include:
- IP67 (NEMA 6)
- Withstands dust, dirt, oil and other environmental conditions
- No mechanical wear characteristics
- Requires no cleaning or maintenance
- High tolerance to shock and vibration