Newall Electronics now offers direct linear encoder replacements for Trak sensors or glass scales on mills with ProtoTrak controls. The SHG linear encoders feature the renowned maintenance free rel...
Mid-States Oilfield Machine was experiencing failure of digital readouts due to scale contamination and breakage. “Digital Readouts (DROs) that can withstand dirt and oil and the heavy machini...
The DP700 is the latest in Newall's line of a powerful and intuative DROs. The unit is housed in a rugged, ergonomically designed casting. The DRO features all of the essential functions for milling, boring, turning, grinding, and general machining operations.
(click photo to enlarge)
- Available in 1, 2 or 3 axes
- Clean, Crisp, Easy to Read, LEDs
- Intuitive Message Window
- Long Life Membrane Keypad
- Solid cast construction
- Safe, Low Voltage Power Supply (UL)
- Panel Mount Version Available
DP700 Features Include:
- IP67 (NEMA 6)
- Withstands dust, dirt, oil and other environmental conditions
- No mechanical wear characteristics
- Requires no cleaning or maintenance
- High tolerance to shock and vibration
DP700 DRO Data Sheet (pdf)
DRO Data Collection package (pdf)
DP700 Manual (pdf)