IMAC Tecnologie is an established Italian engineering company, and for over twenty years has been working in the field of machine tools. The production site is located in Muggio near Milan.IMAC m...
RDW-PV Draw Wire Encoder
Newall’s RDW-PV linear cable encoder provides linear position in a rugged, easy-to-install package. Simply connect the cable to your moving member of the machine and secure the base to a fixed object (or vice versa).
The retractable cable is made of nylon coated stainless steel for ultimate strength, durability and long life. The RDW-PV’s compact profile and ability to operate in harsh environments makes it a perfect solution for a variety of industrial applications.
- IP66 environmental rating. Ideal for wet, dirty, or even outdoor environments
- Simple and adaptable installation
- Linear guide way is not required
- Measuring range up to 125” (3175mm)
- Linear resolution to 0.0005”(0.01mm)
- Zero backlash coupling between integrated incremental encoder and drum
Encoder for Spindle Axis of Boring Mill
Enclosure: Anodized aluminum and glass filled polycarbonate
Enclosure rating: IP66
Measuring Range: 0- 125" (0 to 3175mm)
Maximum Velocity: 80" (2M) per sec.
Measuring Cable Tension: 24.8 ± 30% oz
Rotational Sensitivity: 12” ± .020 in/rev
Maximum Retraction Acceleration: 10 G
Weight: Approximately 3.3 lbs (max)
Supply Voltage: 5-28 VDC available